Old 12-07-2012, 04:47 AM   #118
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Actually dumb ass has another year Of a contract left as it stands $7,700,000.00.

But hopefully he will indeed be gone and can turn his life around elsewhere.

As for being a good thing he is on the team. The point of my post was DT did almost as good in far less snaps. for one hell of a lot less money.

Someone mentioned watching the tape, while I was not specially looking for DJ, he was only seen a few times. One for a tackle AFTER THE RB HAD MADE HIS first down. Another of his patented drag down tackles from behind.

Obsessed, not hardly but whomever made this sorry assed thread seemed to be.
I started the thread and I am hardly obsessed with DJ Williams. He is a roll player on a team with a lot of roll players that together with some great players have put together something special.

You are the leading poster in this thread with 30 posts out of 116 total and are the #1 poster by almost double second place, I'd say the obsession is yours.

Oh and please stop assigning initials to every player just because you can't spell his name and are too lazy to look it up. Danny Trevathan has not earned a DT monicker. Use this link if you can't spell a name.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster.html
baja is offline   Reply With Quote