Thread: FF Advice
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #19
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Slight lean towards Luck and neither...that's gonna be hillman, tamme, dreesen, DT, and Denver's D racking up the points I hope...in a must win my opponent has Manning, Moreno, and Decker...this is the part of fantasy football that I hate.

My question is Miles Austin, Brandon Lloyd, or Justin Blackmon and then Tamme, Gates, or Dallas Clark?
Well, with Shorts dinged up, it's possible Blackmon gets Cromartie, whom will shut him down completely. I'm avoiding him. It's a toss up between Austin and Lloyd. Austin is probably safer, though Cincinnati has a decent secondary and pass rush. Lloyd might be relevant this game against Houston with both Gronk and Edelman out. He hasn't topped 45 yards receiving in a long time though. I think I'd go with Austin if I'm playing the odds.

As for TE, they all probably score similar. Gates has a tough matchup with Pittsburgh and their now-healthy safeties. Both Clark and Tamme have great matchups. Clark probably has more scoring potential, but with Stokley out, I think Tamme gets more overall targets. I expect both to score around 8 points.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote