View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Where is this coming from? Last I read Suggs was seeking a second opinion on his arm and Lewis was nearing a comeback?
Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs confirmed Monday night that he has a torn right biceps. He is seeking 2nd opinion on how long he might be out. But with long term playoff hopes taken into consideration, all things lead up to him being out at least 2 weeks. Ray Lewis tore his triceps and he's been out 7 weeks already. I of course don't know for sure but I'd take any bet that Suggs doesn't play against Broncos.

Lewis isn't even eligible to play until Broncos game but again, I'm betting he's not going to be quite ready. Most of the time torn muscles they guy isn't playing again in 8 weeks, and definitely not playing to the level in which they were before a torn muscle. There has to be some atrophy in his arm after not being able to work out hard with it for a long time.

Just my opinion - I don't think either guy plays. Lewis might get some snaps but I don't think at all he will be a huge factor in that game.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote