View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:12 AM   #100
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mojoe View Post
I'm guilty as charged, everything you said is true.

Again... I've owned what I've said. My opinion wasn't the same as yours and as it turns out I wasn't right about Manning as you and many others on the OM were.

I freely admit that my frustration with the Broncos failures over the last several years brought me to a boiling point this offseason. I was taking the losing seasons way to hard. The QB position has really been tough to cope with. My standards have been to high and I have taken the games way to seriously.

After my heart issue in May I realized just in time that I can't afford to have the same attitude today. My temper flared out of control way too much. I just can't do it anymore, after being hospitalized and coming close to death and a painfully long 2 month recovery I had to reevaluate what's really important and what isn't.

I'm trying not to take the Broncos games so personal, I can't waste any more of my life being angry and hateful because it literally could kill me.

So if you and the others on here want to brow beat me go ahead, I'm not going to react to it because I'm done being angry and hateful. You won't see me in here trying to be a wreaking ball anymore. I'm done it's not worth it. I apologized to anyone in here I've offended I was a 1st class ass clown sometimes no doubt about it.

That said I'm happy for the teams success and Manning's because I've been a Fan for 40 plus years. No one will be more happy than me to see Manning and the team win a 3rd SB, no one.

Well, it took 4 pages but you admit you are/were wrong, and now you can move on.
Now seriously dude, just relax and enjoy.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote