Old 12-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #44
Mile High Mojoe
The Original Maniac

Load the Wagon

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
This. No matter what this season is a success for me and the team. I hate the hypocracy of mojo with "I am wrong..." only to be followed by a huge BUT statement "the season and the signing of Manning can't be considered a success unless we win a super bowl". So what you are really saying is you aren't wrong until we win the Superbowl.

F that opinion. Icing on the cake if we go that far. We were 5-11 team last year that got 3 of the luckiest wins in football. I have enjoyed every game this year, I have believed we could win every one. I never felt that way last year.

I don't know what rock you crawled out from under but go back until you learn to appreciate things more.
Again I'll repeat this... "It's simple, I love the Broncos and I want them to win, win it all. That's all I can say. That's the way I've felt all of my life, what more is there?"

I want a SB win, Manning was brought in to get us one, if he doesn't he hasn't achieved what he was brought in to do. Call it a partial success or a failure but winning it all has to be why he's here.

Since my heart failure I've decided that engaging in hate filled conversations isn't going to improve the quality of my life. If it makes some of you feel better about yourselves to attack me personally have at it, I won't return it now, I can't.
Mile High Mojoe is offline   Reply With Quote