Old 12-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #42
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Personally I'd much rather have a double digit win season and some playoff success, even if not a SB, than have to endure a season that mirrors the chiefs chargers or raiders.

We're 2 years out from being the worst team in the league. Just 2 years have happened and they are in SB talks. People estimated it would take 3-5 years to clean up McDaniels mess. I'd say its a success already.
This. No matter what this season is a success for me and the team. I hate the hypocracy of mojo with "I am wrong..." only to be followed by a huge BUT statement "the season and the signing of Manning can't be considered a success unless we win a super bowl". So what you are really saying is you aren't wrong until we win the Superbowl.

F that opinion. Icing on the cake if we go that far. We were 5-11 team last year that got 3 of the luckiest wins in football. I have enjoyed every game this year, I have believed we could win every one. I never felt that way last year.

I don't know what rock you crawled out from under but go back until you learn to appreciate things more.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote