View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #54
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
This is how I view it. I think the kneel down is ghey. The players play to the whistle. I don't think it's going to ever accomplish anything, but their coach is a big reason the Buccs have turned things around and finishing is something he's put a lot of emphasis on this season.

I actually thought the coach was pretty cool. He spoke with Manning saying he wasn't trying to hurt him and I liked the way he slapped Manning on the helmet during the game when he converted that third down where he basically spiked the ball at Moreno and Moreno caught it. I've never seen an opposing coach do that. And Manning has never had it happen.

That said, I would re-think it. All you're going to do is hurt someone. So it's not worth it, IMO and it pisses a lot of tightly wound coaches off. Fox was kind of "whatever" about it. Coughlin went all "how DARE you, sir!." I would re-think it. It doesn't bother me, but it's probably something that isn't worth the reputation that comes with it and it's barely affecting the game.
That and Schiano has the proportions of a Pixar character.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote