View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #325
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Yet you found it a ok to even make a post about it. Raiders have a 1 in 100000000 chance of winning the Super Bowl but you don't see me making a post on the possibility of it.

When you defend Josh McDaniels I thought you went all dumb**** then. You set the bar a little more with this post and the one before it.
BCJ...... coming from the man who owned season tickets to the san diego chargers for years and years.....Don't take everything so seriously..... but in this country (for good or bad) your innocent until proven guilty.

I studied criminal investigation, I work for the PD..... murder/suicide are backwards in most cases.... instead of trying to figure out what happened.... you try to eliminate possibilities until you get to the only thing you can't disprove then you focus on that.

Since your from Cal.. ill give u an example that you can relate to.....

OJ Simpson....

the prosecution spent all their resources on trying to prove OJ did it, instead of having evidence to eliminate other possibilities and it hurt them in the long run. They botched evidence..... and it all went to hell. He was found guilty in civil court..... in criminal court you need to exclude reasonable doubt to get a conviction...... and even though in my opinion they did, in the jurors eyes they didn't.

Let me say, do i have any evidence to support this theory...no

Do i think its a possibility.... like i said before 1 in 10000000

But let me ask you.... were u there? I dont think so

Did u see security footage inside the home? I don't think so

so then what evidence are you basing it was a straight out murder?

(notice how i said I dont think so) its because i don't have evidence one way or another to say for certain even though its 1 in 100000 chance you did see that. )

So do i THINK it was a murder.... yes........ but am i 10000000% certain? NO

John, you know i just like to bust your balls...... I don't post here often anymore....so was just throwing it out there......

with that being said.......

Onto Josh mcdaniels....

Am i defending him? no....

But i don't think he was given a fair shake...

1. I don't see too many people on here still wanting Shanny as a coach.... his w/l has been awful in recent years.....

2. I don't see too many people on here wishing we had Cutler back as our QB. In fact, many of the so called cutler lovers at that time are the ones now making fun of him crying all the time.....

3. He had Kyle Orton and Chris simms. He didn't have time to build with so many holes left from shanny...... (think defense)

4. He had the worst defense in the league when he took over, he had garbage Wr's (DT and decker were hurt), etc....

5. I hated tim tebow in college..... and still dont like him........ but we needed a qb..... and we had no shot at bradford... so lets look at the rest of the options... -tebow - clausen, mccoy, kafka, skelton, crompton, smith, lefevor, webb, pike, brown canfield, robinson......... i could make a case that even though he is garbage.......... tebow is still the best outside bradford which we couldn't get.

6. How many coaches do you know that could completely rebuild a team in 2 years (both offense and defense at almost every position)

7. the offense in NE is at an all time high...... our #4 defense even gave up 31 to them.

I think its funny how everyone hated him when we signed him..... then he starts out 6-0 and everyone is sucking his nuts....... then they turn on him again....

And most importantly..... we wouldn't have von miller or peyton manning without him.... we would still be giving up 30 pts/game under the shanny bend and break defense....

I could go on forever how he never got a fiar shake to rebuild a team....... but ill tell you what....... some team is gonna take a chance on him again... (maybe KC) and u watch when it comes back to bite us in the ass.

With that being said, I hope you dont take any of that personally BCJ......
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote