Old 12-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #211
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUpCall View Post
It's been a hard day here in KC. Needless to say, there's not any concern about football right now, just disbelief and a lack of understanding about what could drive any person to do such a horrible thing. Lots of praying and concern around here.

I can't imagine how long it'll take for things to get anything close to normal again.

And I'm glad to see the people behind a rivalry like ours pull together at a time like this and focus on what's most important.

And thanks to the Mods for giving that clown a week off. Good call... The rest of you folks are awesome.. We'll go back to jawing some time in the future...
It sucks when things like this happen. It highlights the realities that we all get pretty obsessive over a game. What makes it so difficult, is it's not like you can cast the guy like a fallen hero (start the game with 10 on defense) or something like that. The guy was a murderer. Honestly, I'm not sure how you'd handle something like this. Not exactly in the PR handbook, or even in the Life handbook, if there is such a thing.

I hate the Chiefs franchise from a rooting standpoint, but I'd never wish this on anybody or any franchise. Reports are saying that Pioli is really torn up about this. Regardless of what Chief fans think about the job he's done, hopefully, people will root for the team to win this game and let the chips fall where they may.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote