cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

[QUOTE=comoose00;3739535]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhargrove View Post
Just to be clear, a kneel down at the end of the game is like a "gentleman's agreement." What Schiano decided to do is slap the Giants in the face.]

Just to be clear, Schiano didn't agree to anything. He was playing by the rules. He is trying to change the culture of a perennial bottom of the barrel team. I don't care if "old man rosy cheeks" liked it or not. League said there is no issues with it and that he was within the rules of the game.

If you don't like it then run the damn ball or do it to them if they are kneeling on the play. But to say he is an a-hole or anything else is little ridiculous.
I do agree that it was a fair play within the rules, no argument there.

Different people make their own choice as to what is "within the rules," and what is honorable. If he continues trying to be a bully in a room of badasses, experience shows he will probably get his ass kicked, and no one will be around to shed a tear for him.

You can read plenty about him being an a-hole from his years at Rutgers if you want. Just Google him and it is pretty easy to find stories about how domineering and demeaning he was to many on his staff, and to quite a few NFL scouts trying to come look at his players. Anyway, we can feel different about this and it doesn't bother me.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote