View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:45 AM   #16
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
The thing about those games we lost, we struggled with turnovers mightily and that really tipped the game to them early. By the end of those games, we were flat out outplaying them and had just dug too deep of a hole to overcome.

Now, they are playing a little more disciplined and have seen some of the exotic defenses teams will try against Peyton. It will be that much harder to gameplan and execute those strategies against DEN in the playoffs. I would really love to get NE at DEN and repeat that last playoff loss to Brady. Need a little luck to get that, but its sure possible with their remaining schedule.
I know. If we have to play NE we need to get them here. HOU I'm OK going down there because of the weather and Manning playing in front of that crowd several times. I just don't like Denver at Foxboro

Manning is a Ravens killer so it will be interesting to see how they perform there in two weeks.

Balt at home is plays like teh Balt we know. On the road not so much. Just another team IMO
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote