View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #69
dsmoot
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
I thought Moreno ran hard today against a surprisingly motivated Chef defense. He's earned the right to start next week, but I don't see the big-time talent whose only limitations are that he is hampered by injuries narrative that some of you guys are spinning.

KM doesn't really have the 2nd gear and explosiveness that an elite back his size should have. He doesn't have the great feet that you want in an every down back. Willis is 30 pounds heaver, significantly older and running with a no cartilage knee and he is still more sudden and quick in space.

KM showed decent vision today, which is encouraging. He's better than Ball, and he finished the game strong, but I don't think this was a coming out party or anything. We're really going to struggle running the ball consistently against decent teams with KM, Ball, or Hillman.
KM is what he is. We just have to deal with it. I liked what I saw of him today. Protecting the ball. Not as much dancing. Running with authority and hitting the hole hard when he made the decision (much more decisive). Kudos to him. We need him to be that alternate back with Hillman because I don't trust Hillman yet in tough running.
dsmoot is offline   Reply With Quote