View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #1587
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Holy cow man...really? Did you catch Urban Meyer banging your wife

SEC football flies anywhere, Hence 12-0. All UM has done is win no matter the program. wake up bro, the guy is for real and give him a couple years of recruiting and he will have Ohio State competing for a national championship.
It's the Ohio State/Michigan rivalry....it's tradition to talk smack and insult the other team before/during/after the annual game.

I do find him to be quite fake (par for the course of being a college football head coach)....but give him credit for being a heck of a coach.

It's amazing how healthy he got after Jim Tressel left Ohio State....one would have believed him to be on death's doorstop when he left Florida to spend more time with his family. I think the only thing that he was sick from was Nick Saban pimp smacking him out of the SEC.

I've no doubt that Urban Meyer will make Ohio State a serious contender every season.

If he plays by SEC recruiting rules in the Big Ten, he will find himself on probation within a few years.

Ask Jim 'The Senator' Tressel how ignoring the rules worked out for him.

Give me a break with the fake tears.

How do you know when Urban Meyer is lying?

When he moves his lips:

I made this clear to Jeremy Foley (Florida Athletic Director), if I am able to go coach, I want to coach at one place, the University of Florida. It would be a travesty, it would be ridiculous to all of a sudden come back and get the feeling back, get the health back, feel good again and then all of a sudden go throw some other colors on my shirt and go coach? I don't want to do that. I have too much love for this University and these players and for what we've built." -- Urban Meyer, after resigning at UF (the first time) and then coming back to coach a day later.

Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 11-24-2012 at 08:50 PM..
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote