Old 11-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #1585
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
The Big Game is tomorrow.

From an unbiased viewpoint, I'd put my money on Ohio State in The Shoe....but I think Michigan has something interesting in the works with Devin Gardner at QB and Denard Robinson lining up all over....at RB, in the slot, taking direct snaps as a RB. It wouldn't surprise me at if they went down to The Shoe and pissed on Ohio State's parade.

The Buckeyes are undefeated and ineligible to play in the postseason, so this is everything all wrapped for them.

Urban Meyer is such a carpetbagger fake douche....watch this video where he cries and acts all emotional and then says "Lets beat the **** out of Michigan!"....what a fake douche....give that man an Oscar or an Emmy.

Maybe those Florida fans bought all that ****, but we see right though it.

You're a good coach, but you're already playing by SEC rules in the Big Ten and that **** don't fly up here....you'll be on probabation in 2 years.

Watch this sappy, fake, well up some gator tears, before saying "Lets beat the **** out of Michigan!".....lame.

Holy cow man...really? Did you catch Urban Meyer banging your wife

SEC football flies anywhere, Hence 12-0. All UM has done is win no matter the program. wake up bro, the guy is for real and give him a couple years of recruiting and he will have Ohio State competing for a national championship.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote