View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #37
delany
Uber Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
I
To me, the bottom line is this: You have to have a top-10 QB to compete in this league. Teams that do....make the playoffs....teams that don't draft high until they find one. How's that for analysis? Pretty easy stuff
Agreed. It is so important that you still need to draft a super young guy like Twilight even after getting Peyton and trying to make a Super Bowl run.

The pipeline never should be empty for a top ten potential QB on your roster. If Brock doesn't work out, get another one and another one etc. If Peyton retires and you still haven't found your guy that has top ten ability, break the bank on a FA one if you can. It is that important for success.

I love all the shots in game of Brock sitting right next to Peyton on the sidelne. Glued at the hip and soaking it all in. I love hearing the stories of Peyton stopping the film in the pre-season and quizzing Brock on different things.

Brock isn't assured of being a top ten QB....but he has the raw talent and he is being coached up the right way. Hopefully Denver will not have to worry about this for a long time.
delany is offline   Reply With Quote