Old 11-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #16
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
A quote from Moreno this week:

“(Sitting out the past eight weeks has been) tough,” said Moreno. ”You just want to go out there and help your team win. I took the approach where I was helping my team win in practice, doing any type of special-teams or scout team work that I needed to do to help the team win. That’s the approach I was taking.”

“You just never know when your chance is going to be. When your chances do come, you’ve got to make the most of those and go about it the right way. I think that’s where I was.”

Gotta love the positive attitude. I was pretty down on Moreno in the first few weeks of the year, but I'm definitely rooting for him to have a break-out game this week.
You see it as positive attitude , I see it as not wanting to get cut and loses the rest of his contract money.

Do not remember his contract but thought it was in the 4+mil a year area. Divide that by 16 and it is a good chunk of change to piss away by not doing what the boss man says.

I hope he turns out to be the second coming of TD. But I'm not holding my breath.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote