razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
A quote from Moreno this week:

“(Sitting out the past eight weeks has been) tough,” said Moreno. ”You just want to go out there and help your team win. I took the approach where I was helping my team win in practice, doing any type of special-teams or scout team work that I needed to do to help the team win. That’s the approach I was taking.”

“You just never know when your chance is going to be. When your chances do come, you’ve got to make the most of those and go about it the right way. I think that’s where I was.”

Gotta love the positive attitude. I was pretty down on Moreno in the first few weeks of the year, but I'm definitely rooting for him to have a break-out game this week.
And honestly, I believe him to be genuine. From the sidelines, Moreno (in street clothes) is always one of the first guys to chest bump or high-five a teammate after a big run. Honestly, I was rooting for them to cut the guy during preseason, but now I really hope that he shows us something. He's going to get his chances. Ball sucks and you're not going to give a 21-year-old 185 pound back like Hillman 20 carries.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote