View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #182
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

I support everyone who is a Bronco and root for them to do well. I hope for them to win every game. That doesn't mean I like or agree with everything they do, though. Nor does it mean they are above criticism. That said, I remember during the McDaniels era there were people that accused each other of some really stupid stuff. It may have been jhns and someone else, but they would attack anyone that wasn't rooting for the team to lose. I also remember some saying while they were winning that somehow his personnel moves were above reproach. I don't believe that to be true. I remember that during Plummer's last season here. He was playing like total garbage and the team and rushing game was keeping them in games. If you attacked Plummer's play, you "hated winning" even though Plummer's poor play wasn't contributing to, and sometimes was even hurting our cause in games.

I'm a Bronco fan, though. I like players that are Broncos. I do admire some players that are not Broncos, but I like a player or coach more if he is a Bronco and less when he isn't. That's just me though. I don't think other fans who follow sports differently than I do are better or worse fans than I am, though.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote