View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #170
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
All I have to say is Denver is looking good and winning and you asshats are still talking about some BS that is long gone. Shows how great of fans all you are.

F-ing pathetic.
Some fans are better than others.....sorry if that bothers you, but it's true.

for instance, (and only speaking for myself) I've never once hoped that the Broncos would a lose a game ever in my life...but we have "fans" who do, and say so....

I've never posted scenarios where the team would hypothetically be better should the VP and HC die in a plane crash...but we had a so called "fan" on here do exactly that...

I've never once wanted someone to take a crowbar to the knees or head of a player I didn't think was very good in order to get one I thought was better in the line up....but we had a "fan" post that kind of **** on this very site...

I never once ever thought about not cheering on the Broncos because they got rid of a player I happened to like...but we've had "fans" on here call this team classless because they didn't like how the team treated their favorite man crush..

sorry, but that kind of **** doesn't get a pass from me, and anyone who is a true fan in my opinion wouldn't let that **** slide either, but then again like I said...some fans are better than other fans.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote