View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #5264
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Its irrational to think you have to hate one QB to like the other. I still liked Plummer when I was rooting for Jay. I thought Jake got the shaft as well but I wasn't hoping for Jay to lose games to prove me right. They're Pro QBs. Not ex girlfriends.

Alternate Universe type comparisons are rarely easy to make. Well I guess they are for some people. But many of those same people told us Kyle Orton gave us the best chance to win last year. Their bold predictions about what wouldda been this year can generally be responded to by pointing and laughing.
Ahh...but yet you labelled those of us who had concerns with Tebow's inability to throw accurately as "haters" and other derogatory names.

Amazing how you can claim you liked Jay and Jake, but you couldn't comprehend anyone liking Orton and Tebow in a similiar manner. Just because we supported the coaches decisions doesn't mean we hated the guy they didn't pick.....most of us in fact were hoping he would develop, but lost faith in him when he failed to show us anything but being able to run through DB's and "Tebowing"

And while some of us supported Orton, none of us whined like little b****es when he was bench and subsequently sent packing after being turnover prone....unlike you and your cronies, who were on here crying, name-calling, waxing poetic about the tears you and your child cried over Elway trying to make this team better.....

hell Baja was b****ing so much about Elway pursuing Manning and possibly getting rid of Tebow that he called this organization "classless" and said he'd no longer watch their games or buy their gear or even check the box score...in short he said he'd no longer be a fan of the Denver Broncos.

And despite many of us making logical and reasonable arguments for pursuing and signing Manning, and making the same kind of logical and reasonable arguments for how a QB of Manning's talent would vastly improve this team as a whole, you and your clown posse continued to name call and defend the non-throwing QB you were man crushing on.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote