American Capitalism vs. European Socialism
The American way:
1. Rugged Individualism
2. Low tax rates
3. Easiest place to start a business in the world (by far)
5. Massive profits can be made
6. Extraordinary compensation among the elite
7. Low cost of living (in certain areas)
8. Melting pot
9. System encourages welfare abuse
10. Low growth
The European way:
1. Individual focuses on how they help and fit into society
2. High tax rates
3. Difficult to start a business (excessive regulation)
4. Not as much disparity between CEO pay and normal workers
5. High cost of living
6. Certain areas are Homogeneous
7. Mass unemployment
8. Large safety net
9. In a recession
Obama is obviously trying to turn America into Europe. Will the world lose the most innovative force the world has ever known in America? How can we have freedom, innovation, and prosperity going forward? Would high taxes kill American innovation? Did the American jobs engine create most of the jobs in the world today?
Which way works? Why?
Last edited by pricejj; 11-17-2012 at 11:29 AM..