Old 11-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #25
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Pete Carroll is a douche

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Agreed. Although I've caught myself tuning in to Denver Sports-talk Radio more than ever (almost daily) this year. Nice after the **** storm that was Teebs. Sandy Clough has been pretty good the last few weeks in the morning/mid day (eastern time zone).
I agree with this. I called into his show yesterday, actually. I still think he shouts over people too much before they finish, but generally he knows what he's talking about. I also like Joel Klatt, not so much Mike Evans who is constantly trying to prove he's not the dork I am 95% sure he is was (and still is, really) growing up. I flip between them and Mike & Mike, then I'll listen to Rome and sometimes Cowherd if I want to torture myself.

Then the best show on radio is Les and Nalen. Tom is a breath of fresh air. Rather than other celebrities who are worried about saying the wrong and thing and sounding perfect, Nalen lets it all hang out and is pretty a matter of fact about many things. He also doesn't make it schticky. Then I switch to Alfred and DMAC and then I don't listen anymore.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote