View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #128
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Well, I don't think there's any official statements about it. But, in 2008 the MLB was Nate Webster and DJ was moved back outside, so maybe that tells something.

2009, I think Dawkins had the green dot in 2009, maybe DJ had it when Dawkins was out.

2010, I think Dawkins again had the green dot, and maybe Mario Haggan was the backup green dot.

2011, I don't know, maybe Dawkins again, I think they searched around and I don't think it was DJ.

I think basically right now Denver is still searching for an everydown MLB to lead the D and wear the green dot. Brooking is the guy right now, Woodyard is the backup green dot. One of those two guys has to be on the field. DJ can sub in if Brooking is out.

Wilson was great until he broke the thumbs and then resorted to bit hits which got his neck problems.
It is a shame that mikey/josh and now John have not come up with a long term answer there.

Brooking is a hell of a rental and DT subbing has done a hell off job for the number snap he has played. 19 tackles 1 sack and and 2 passes defensed.
After he came into the game last week the TE that caused so much grief in the first half was limited to 1 reception.

Not sure he is long term but the rest othe year should get as many snaps as they can give him to find out.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote