Old 11-16-2012, 06:18 AM   #108
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
Posted this in another forum but applies here too...

I'm biased cause i love the guy but imo this whole thing has been a disgrace with Tebow. He's been left to rot on the bench behind one of the worst starters in the NFL and has been undermined at every corner, be it his coach, his teammates, his fellow players across the league, the media or the general NFL community. It's not right. What other player has ever been subject to this sort of treatment? Say what you want about his abilities as a passer or his beliefs but he does not deserve on his body of work in the game to be ridiculed and undermined by everyone including the guys supposed to have his back.

I mean, last year Fox and Elway were VERY sceptical on the whole idea and did pull the plug on it with Manning but we did roll with it, the players backed him to the hilt and we certainly weren't disappointed with the results. I fear he wont make it in the NFL simply because too many have bought into the bull**** and he wont ever get a real crack of the whip again. Tbh he made a mistake not going to Jacksonville..
I find it reprehensible what the cowardly Jets players are doing to one of their own. But I also believe that the media has created part of the problem for Tebow and that part is his fault too. As someone mentioned, what backup is part of the press conference. Not to mention all the other media exposure that he jumps right into. He's very good at mentioning his teammates in victory. Why not tell the press to talk to those teammates instead. I'm sure his teammates, here and there, want a teammate instead of a novelty that has no problem stepping in the spot light when it isn't deserved.

Here in Denver he garnered the majority of the exposure while everyone threw the OL and the WR's under the bus for not "helping" him more. We found that wasn't the case. Maybe he's using the exposure to spread his "message". If that's the case, go into another business. While his teammates should keep any discord in house, Tebow only has to look in the mirror for a big part of the problem.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote