View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #24
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
That 2009 draft, even if Ayers becomes a pro-bowler was still a giant heap of dung, here is what we got with 2 1st round picks, 3 2nd round picks, 2 4th round picks, 1 5th, 6th and 7th round picks:

1 defensive end.

We also picked up at least half a dozen players who washed out of the league before their rookie contracts expired.
Did anyone stay anything to the contrary?

Considering the scouts were unable to give him (or he did not want their reports) info that he needed to get better results, well perhaps that also falls back on mikey and his crap employees.

They scouted for Mikey's kind of guys and frankly one decent (depends on how much you liked cutlet, BM and TS) daft certainly did nothing to calm my fears of another DAFT.

Mikey wanted X kind of guys, Josh wanted something else and if all you were looking for all year was X how do you modify that In a few weeks.

They fired the staff when they were unable to produce the info that Josh wanted. That much was clear.

So who was wrong Josh or Bates.

Seemed to everyone here that the second draft resulted in some damned fine starters still starting today.

Tends to make me think the scouts fubared a lot of that data Josh had to go on.

I guess if you hate him that much, logic will not prevail.

Last edited by lonestar; 11-15-2012 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: ipad misspelling, punctuation for the grammar police..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote