View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #16
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
So the #3 offense in the NFL is not good enough to win the Super Bowl?
It wasn't enough for Peyton 3 years ago. One drive in the 2nd half of that SuperBowl, the Colts tried to run some clock, and desperately pick up a first down with 3 straight runs...couldn't do it. They averaged 3.5 ypc that year, and didn't get the job done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I know people like to bust his balls this year but, something that goes unnoticed is his receptions for first downs. He has another 9 catches for first downs already this year. Last year he had 2. Catches and runs for first downs last year total was 54. This years total is 49 through 9 games He is on pace for career high in catches and receiving yards as well. Lots of work for the 31 year old back in a new fast pace O. Fumbles aside he is playing damn near the best football in his career from a stat stand point
This might be a good time for me to mention that I predicted McGahee would get 45 catches this year before the season started, and was laughed off the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
And to think that we could have had Douglas Martin, but settled for a loner from a trailer park.
1. Where the hell have you been?
2. Wolfe should have been credited with 0.5 sack a couple games ago that Dumervil got full credit for. Wolfe also got robbed of a sack, on a questionable offsides call on Dumervil. He should have 4.5 sacks. That would put him on pace for about 8 this year. Not too shabby for a trailer park loner eh? As it stands, he's on pace for 50 tackles, and 6 sacks...which is good enough for me and will make him a strong candidate for DROY.

Last edited by pricejj; 11-15-2012 at 09:42 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote