View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #31
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I'm beginning to worry a feeling of arrogance is spreading. A lot of talking heads are picking us as one of the best teams in the NFL and to finish with a bye. I just hope they don't take things for granted. San Diego is going to give us a good shot this week. Rivers play well here. We need to treat this game like a chance to win the division, because it really would do more for that cause than any other game on the schedule outside of the final game to clinch it.

It is a young team overall. Thus inconsistent to start with, I'm hoping that the kiddies do not start thinking they are as good as the talking heads say they are.

I know as an ex player that it is hard to be mentally sharpe every game. When You add in those nagging injuries it is hard to play at the level you need to win it all.

I'm hoping that the super veterans in Manning/Bailey can keep them grounded.

There are several games coming up that scare me SAN, KC twice and TPA. All f which we should win but could be trap games. Especially San since we whooped up on them in the second half, it is easy for the kiddies to think they are going lie down again for us.

If anything like the Houckli game year they used that loss as motivation to beat the snot out of us later that year.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote