View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #50
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,357

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
Where's the option for in my bedroom by myself, so that no-one can see me cry myself to sleep if we lose?
Rarity here but Chief Planet has the exact Poll up on this site but they added your question. Currently has 68% of the response. Half the other 32% don't have a bedroom or their own home.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote