View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #40
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTiger View Post
I have never got a chance to watch any Bronco game at a stadium besides the preseason game in Charlotte against the Panthers when Elway was playing. So can't tell you if that is a good experience. I watch football some Broncos football at the bar here in Dallas. Saw a Broncos fan there, but the guy is an idiot and not fans like any of you guys here. That was pretty lame. Don't have any friends that like the Broncos or football, so can't say much there. So I always end up watching Broncos on TV or my laptop with my wife asking silly question about why these guys are hitting each other.
Got a friend who lives in Plano, and he tells me that the best place to watch the Broncos in Dallas is Sharky's bar and grill on corner of Preston Rd. and Summerside (17453 Preston Rd.)

It's located in a shopping center next to a Cowboy Chicken, and across the street from a La Hacienda depending on if you're coming from G. Bush Pkwy or 635, it's north of McCallum Blvd. and south of Frankford.

Broncos are on the big screen near pool tables and on big screen area in front of couches and tables...and there are like 15-20 Broncos fans there almost EVERY game.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote