View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #138
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTiger View Post
Don't you think you're taking this a little too far? Again, you don't know he was taking PED, so you can't say he was cheating.

I see as I see it. The guy is a damn good LB. When DJ was playing, everyone here thought WW was a scrub when he was in the lineup.

him making superstar money doesn't take away the fact that he is a better LB than WW.

The guy is a moron off the field. On the field, he is the best LB we got aside from Von.

What the hell does my children have anything to do with DJ. I thought this topic is about DJ making an impact after the suspension.
Did he represent his TEAM well in the past few off seasons? Did he keep his nose clean (drugs, booze or PEDs) and out of jail or suspension form the league?

He was suspended from playing for some or all of those issues..

If your TEAM is counting on you to play and you fail them IMO your a cheat and a fraud..

That is my opinion and I'd guess a lot of folks that do not have their lips locked to his ass would also..

Again call me old fashioned but I kind of like the players for my team to be a role model (miller, champ, manning) for my kids and the are I live in..

as for DUI there is no more stupid thing you can do..

as for him being the best LB outside of Von as it stands right now JDR, Fox and Elway differ with your lip locked opinion..

BTW Woodyard is now the number 9 rated LB in the NFL in tackles..

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...qualified=true

tied number 17 in sacks
tied number 16 in Passes defended.
tied at number 2 for picks.

not sure how Dumb ass would be better ..

Last edited by lonestar; 11-13-2012 at 03:04 PM..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote