View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #125
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTiger View Post
You said he was a cheater because he took PEDs. My argument is that you don't know that for sure. You're only speculating. There is a huge difference between taking PED and smoking weed. So what if Nalen hasn't been on the team for 5 yrs, how do you know he still doesn't hang around the locker room or close friend of DJ? Even if Nalen has been away for 5yrs, he knows DJ alot more than what you read on the news. I obviously believe Nalens word than any of our speculation.

This is what i know. DJ teammate loves him. He is a leader in the locker room. He is an idiot outside the locker room. Only the coaches can determine if DJ is a detriment to this team or if he is an asset. I think if he was a detriment, EFX would of cut him along time ago. Because they know what DJ can do, they kept him as they know he can add something positive to the team.

since he has not cost the a dollar since the season started and now he has come back to the team after redoing his contract, he was kept on the team as insurance IN case someone got hurt.. nothing more nothing less.

some of his old team mates like the guy but he is not a leader, he is an introvert. he was the captain got it taken away because of his first DUI..

y'all make him out to be some kind of hero.. he is what he is a cheating, drunk just waiting to fubar again..

he is an above average LB making almost superstar money.. he sued the NFL, was dumb enough to put his play book out on the internet..

how can you be so blind to the fact he is a moron..

Is he the guy you want your son or daughter to model after?
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote