Old 11-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #101
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Oh...so he's not taking PED's but decided to circumvent the test? What's you're argument...that he's smoking weed? That still doesn't help and it's just as bad. Nalen hasn't been on this team in half a decade, HTF would he know?

Look at the averages and you'll see a significant difference on TE production against our defense. It's night and day in some cases.
You said he was a cheater because he took PEDs. My argument is that you don't know that for sure. You're only speculating. There is a huge difference between taking PED and smoking weed. So what if Nalen hasn't been on the team for 5 yrs, how do you know he still doesn't hang around the locker room or close friend of DJ? Even if Nalen has been away for 5yrs, he knows DJ alot more than what you read on the news. I obviously believe Nalens word than any of our speculation.

This is what i know. DJ teammate loves him. He is a leader in the locker room. He is an idiot outside the locker room. Only the coaches can determine if DJ is a detriment to this team or if he is an asset. I think if he was a detriment, EFX would of cut him along time ago. Because they know what DJ can do, they kept him as they know he can add something positive to the team.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote