SoCal's Updated Top 10
1. Oregon- Struggled in teh first half, but really turned it on in hte second half at Cal. Mariota has been amazing the last two games in particular. Defense continues to be a concern.
2. Kansas State- Excellent defensive performance at TCU (who was ranked for much of the year).
3. Ohio State- They had a bye, but are the third best undefeated team, IMO.
4. Alabama- Luck finally caught up with them against A&M. They've looked vulnerablet he last two games, this time they couldn't stop Manziel. They still have a chance to reach the BCS title game.
5. Georgia- For some reason, Richt's Bulldogs have been under the radar this season, but they're a really good team. I thought earlier they would definitely get beat in the SECCG but I'm not so sure now.
6. LSU- Nice win against Miss. St. They're still smarting from last week though, I'm sure
7. Florida State- Barely escaped against VT due to Rashad Greene's catch and run. The Noles are a lock for the Orange Bowl.
8. Notre Dame- Another weak performance. A 15 point win at BC? Miami beat BC at BC by 9, so I'm not impressed yet again. This is 3 loss team masquerading as undefeated.
9. Texas A&M- Very impressed by Manziel's performance at Alabama. If this team had not blown some 4th quarter leads earlier this year, they would be in the national title discussion.
10. Clemson- Another big win for the Tigers. Outside of a terrible 2nd half at Florida State, they have been dominant in ACC play.
(Note: Florida has dropped out of my Top 10, despite having just one loss due to two consecutive awful performances, the record doesnt matter, its how you play that matters).
Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!