View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #164
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
I'm not sure what this is an acronym for... the first thing that pops up in google is "Reading is fundamental". If that's what you meant, my intention is to have a respectful debate and I won't be bated by snark. If you mean something else feel free to clarify. I haven't read your other posts, or many posts in this thread. I read your response to my post.

"When they do". Not when they don't.
YES RIF reading is fundamental..

I stated once again.. in the post before..

Quote:
I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.
and the post you quoted before that one.. in a larger context..

Quote:
So I frankly do not believe that it is a victim less issue. While I have had a limited view of it the doctors and nurses I have known tell me much the same thing.

I personally do not care if someone wants to drink or use as long as I, my friends or family are not directly affected.

But again I just do not understand the need.
and last but not least..

Quote:
But as I said everything I have seen from my perspective or professionals i have dealt with or know tells me that it is unlikely that pot heads, or drinkers will always act responsibly.

When they do not they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.

Do not was in response to the end of the sentence before it stating it is unlikely that users will act responsibly..

Not sure how you missed that, perhaps some responsible use tonight?

That is about as respectful as I get..

with or without stimuli..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote