View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #112
teknic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
Amsterdam, that font of wisdom and light unto the world, has had a much more limited deployment of the wacky tobacky. Licensed clubs, authorized locations only, etc.

They respect the need of a society to get along with different subcultures. I think we ought to have the ability to preserve the climate we have for families that don't want to be around it, don't want to find themselves immersed in a pot culture.

I don't intend to ever be friends with a pot user, or to continue polite conversation in a place where it's being smoked. And there's a lot of people that feel the same way as me, but won't have the guts to say it.

So we just need to find a way for the pot smokers to get that weed that they love and think is so important. My acceptance, my approval, they cannot have. Don't see why they would want it -- but you watch. They will push into the public square and the employment arena with a victim mentality. One more group we have to deal with that sees the world as a giant source of rights for them.
Your ignorance is amazing.