Old 11-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #8
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Very good episode. Good to have the Rev back on the show.
It was really fun to do and I'm glad I had the chance to get in this week. Hopeful to make a couple more before the season ends, but a lot of traveling ahead on the docket as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism View Post
Rev's rant against Carolina was a high point, lost it at "Rivera is a crap coach".

Also when everyone started cursing near the end, that was cool.

Really good listen this week again though guys, great stuff.

The safety situation is pretty worrying, really wish Quinton Carter had stayed healthy this year. Having a bit of veteran presence back there was probably a good thing for Moore in the early games, but we really could do with someone better alongside him for the playoff push.

Definitely a position I can see us looking at hard in the offseason, neither Adams or Leonard look like they have a lot to offer.
I went into more detail with my game notes for your comments after last week's website write-up. Appreciable difference. You'll just have to deal with some repetitive stuff in the write-up this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
Spot-on observation by Rev about that beautiful, beautiful touchdown pass to Dreesen. Very innovative stuff, and really made me consider McCoy in a new light, as that had to have been something he installed (as opposed to something that was audibled by Manning). The crispness of the execution by all 11 players on that play was also very remarkable -- one of my favorite plays of the entire season, for sure.

Another great podcast, gentlemen -- the audio quality was a little rough (as TJ mentioned), but the commentary and insight were first class. SoCal and T.J. were solid as always, Chris K. is starting to hit his stride now in his second show, and Patrick really knows his stuff, particularly when talking about defensive backs (Where did you pick that up? Do you coach on the prep level?)

Sincere thanks and rep to all of you for producing these shows.
I don't openly talk about this because validation from others doesn't particularly matter to me. You're welcome to PM if you really care to know.