Old 11-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #557
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Don't be such a tool. I don't disagree with everything you posted, but I do get tired of simplistic assumptions made about California and people's political associations in general. I am capable of seeing the weaknesses in all the parties and I personally have never stuck strictly to one party or the other and I grew up in California and most of the people I knew were and are straight up conservative Republicans. Broad generalizations just irritate me is all. Texas has not always been a Republican stronghold, but it is now. If I recall correctly Lyndon Johnson was a Democrat and a Texan and I believe Texas went Democrat for Kennedy (yes I know that was a long time ago, but that says to me they don't and didn't always go Republican).
Come on, Kennedy and Johnson were a life time ago.

The bottom line is...Texans understand business...they represent about 20% of the Nations GNP....and they are republican. This is about the economy........................................... .................................................. .................not about a bunch of Osama bull ****.

You reply back in 4yrs and tell me wha this ass whipe has accomplished. If you think that he has done anything worht a turd....you tell me how i can make it up to you? A beer? A vacation? etc. This guy is a waste....and he will accomplish making this country more in debt!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote