View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #36
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCity View Post
Looking over the schedule today and I want to say we win out these last 8 games but I think realistically we go 7-1 or possibly 6-2.

Week 10 @ Carolina - W
Week 11 vs San Diego - W
Week 12 @ KC - W
Week 13 vs Tampa Bay - W
Week 14 @ Oakland - I want to say W but something about this screams trap game to me
Week 15 @ Baltimore - L (I know these aren't the Ravens of old but they've always given us trouble)
Week 16 vs Cleveland - W
Week 17 vs KC - W (although depending on what happens going in, we may be resting starters for the playoff)

Thoughts?
Thanks for the thread needs to be asked..

Here are my thoughts..

Week 10 @ Carolina - L lots of weapons on Offense for them not sure we can stop them defense better than many think. We are coming off several "high" games last week was almost a loss..

Week 11 vs San Diego - W

Week 12 @ KC - W but could go either way @KC is always a struggle

Week 13 vs Tampa Bay - L this is an up and coming team not sure we can stop their running game which keeps Manning on teh sideline.

Week 14 @ Oakland - W but I agree with the OP. "I want to say W but something about this screams trap game to me"

Week 15 @ Baltimore - L (I know these aren't the Ravens of old but they've always given us trouble)

Week 16 vs Cleveland - W
Week 17 vs KC - W

Which puts us at 10-6 in the play off hunt.. if not a division leader.. SAN scares me though.. they have always been good at putting together 5-7 game win streaks.. do they have the stones to do it again?
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote