View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #157
Pseudofool
Cynic at Large

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I love how Obama doesn't get any blame for the bad relationship with congress. When they went to him after the 2008 election and laid out some ideas his exact words were "I won." And they didn't pass a single piece of bipartisan support legislation. They lost the house because of it and he's been unapologetic. He's from a blue state. He has no experience working across the aisle. He is annoyed at the idea he has to earn support for any of his ideas. He thinks he just needs to lay it out there and if you don't like what he says, you're stupid. The culture of give and take in Washington seems to have compeltely baffled him - that or he's so arrogant he's annoyed at the idea that he should need to get consensus from anyone on anything at all.
How has Republican showed any willingness to compromise. Righties forget that Obamacare was a conservative idea.

Conservatives get their way and then complain that no one compromises with them. It's laughable.

Obama was willing to cut 10 spending dollars for every ONE dollar added in revenue, and the Republicans didn't go for it.

Many conservatives are reasonable, the ones in Congress are not.
Pseudofool is offline   Reply With Quote