Redskins loss = Romney will win
View Single Post
11-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
538's final call has Obama at 92% chance at winning. Romney at 8%. In electoral votes, they have Obama at 315 and Romney at 222.8. I'll be interested to see how close they are, or not.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Rohirrim