11-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Not. Too. Shabby.
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Originally Posted by fontaine
1. I'm not a defensive coach.
2. This thread isn't about logging every missed play, assignment break down etc.
3. This thread is (mostly) about Ayers - hint - read the title.
4. I'm literally:
- rewatching/rewinding every defensive play,
- tracking Ayers' snaps,
- down and distance,
- where he lines up and
- trying to watch as much of the DL as I can,
- while tracking Ayers' burst off the snap and closing speed.
- and taking screenshots along with trying to post at the same time in under 2 hours.
So yeah, I don't even have the time to disregard who's supposed to do what in coverage.
At this time I'm very tempted to say something unpleasant, but I'm not going to waste any more of my time.
Eventually you'll start saying that unpleasant thing you want to and then I can retire