View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #84
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
One article from one guy using the terms maybe, potential etc. I see you get to use stats and a bs one quarterback rating but when people use them against him you say not a valid source. Craig Morgan he is one of the clowns down here where I live part of the time claiming Manning was a Cardinal for sure. He also claimed Denver was out and Tennessee was only threat. REV the only toolbox around that can't admit when he is wrong. He is deflecting because his boy has been torch this year and especially last 2 games.
Wow. Since you're begging for my attention, I'll entertain you ONE last time.

Your post on the topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Even though its a broncos article the mention of Peterson at the bottom needs to be followed up on. Another rough game giving up a TD to Cobb on WR screen, poor tackling all day, missed fumbled that cost AZ because Green Bay got them afterwards and the nail in the coffin fumbled punt. He isn't very bright he didn't do it this game but he has called fair catch on punts at the 2 yd line and caught the punt.
Can immediately dismiss your post on the first "point" once again.

Here's the play as it develops:

^ that's Peterson at the top. Your complaint is that he plays outside... HE HAS TO YOU BUFFOON. IT'S CALLED ****ING CONTAIN.

HIS JOB IS TO GET OUTSIDE AND FORCE THE BALL CARRIER BACK INSIDE AND INTO THE DEFENSE

I look forward to your next misunderstanding and continued lies.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote