View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 06:43 AM   #69
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

[QUOTE=Miss I.;3717355]weak bones??! WTF? frankly I am impressed the man can walk without help much less play football. He has a sprain this year, he will get back out there, but weak? no the man nor his bones are weak. Geezus. Though I suppose that hypothesis aggravates me less that the one posited in the game thread about his busted Vag...seriously, sometimes people in here can be total ****wads.

That's right God created every body equal. yep ever single one of us has the very same bone density and strength. Good call super fan.

I have never broken a bone in my life (except possibly a finger ) yet I have friends that can break an arm picking their nose.

We are all different. That is why this phrase evolved, " That player is made of glass" some people are susceptible to certain types of injuries. With some it's broken bones others it's hamstrings others it's sprains. ETC.

In Kupe's case I sincerely hope it is just a case of bad luck. Certainly that horrific break last year was not a genetic thing.

You know Miss I one can make an observation without being a negative fan or "total ****wads".
baja is offline   Reply With Quote