View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #25
AZorange1
on borrowed time
 
AZorange1's Avatar
 
AZOrange1

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Phoenix, Az
Posts: 264

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dennis Smith
Default

Agree that they are not as good as their record suggests. Dallas continues to find ways to lose games. 80% of the team are playing their hearts out while the other 20% had their head up their Ash. Drop a pass that gets a first down and changes the game, throw an interception in the red zone, on and on. My theory is that Bronco team is hitting at about 90-95% which is winning games. Looking forward to seeing them close to 100% by years end.
AZorange1 is offline   Reply With Quote