Old 11-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #71
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
I don't get the hate for Mike Shanahan just like I never got the hate for Tebow and never got the hate for Jake Plummer. All those 3 have done for this franchise is win playoff games (and in Shanny's case 2 SBs including that 98 team I would put up against any in league history). Was it time for Shanahan to go when he did, yeah, but I don't hold any ounce of hate for him and what he did for the Broncos.

I got the hate for Orton - though once he stopped starting and now he's gone the hate just didn't have depth to it, and I understand the hate for Cutler with the way he left, even if it wasn't his fault, he still shat on the fans on the way out the door.
What I don't get is people who seem to think it's hate. As for me, it was more disgust and frustration. For Shanahan having such a huge ego he couldn't recognize his ineptness at being a GM, for sooooo long. For Tebow, NOT A QB. I don't understand the hate for Orton because his ineptness was the same as Tebows at times. For Plummer, his stupid, stupid play and he NEVER won a playoff game. Our defense did, we won in spite of Plummer. It is not hate, just disgust, frustration. I do appreciate the good they did for us but after a while it all had to go.

Yeah Bob, take Kyle. The Chiefs offense will improve. Good luck stopping other teams though. Sneaky feeling that ego has been past down.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote