Originally Posted by SoCalBronco
Bama escapes unscathed....somehow.
SoCal's Updated Top 10
1. Oregon- Put up 62 points at USC.....and that's with a couple flubbed oppurtunities. Can anyone hold this offense in check? Defense is a concern.
2. Kansas State- SSJ doesn't approve of Collin Klein's kissing practices (or lack thereof). But will Optimus Klein and the Fighting Bill Snyders be kissing the BCS trophy at the end of the year? Another impressive victory, this time vs. Oklahoma State.
3. Alabama- They found a way to escape in Baton Rouge when they were left for dead near the end of the game, but they did not look like the Alabama we've seen this year. Giving up 400 yards to a pedestrian LSU offense? Maybe Superman has chinks in the armor? Moving them down the rankings a little bit after a weak effort, even in a win.
4. Georgia- Pretty solid club. Won't win in the SECCG but they've played well this year.
5. Ohio State- Another big win for the Big Ten's best team......they really made a bad decision not to eat the bowl ban last year.
6. LSU- Played well and should have beaten Alabama. Surprised Mettenberger played that well against the Tide defense.
7. Florida State- The Noles title game chances are pretty slim, but they're a very good team and will probably stomp VT next week on the road to an ACC title and a berth in the Orange Bowl.
8. Notre Dame- I'm not one of those guys who will automatically rank you high just because you haven't lost. If you play like dog****...repeatedly, the ranking will reflect it. This is easily the most overrated Top 10 team. They'll get unmasked at USC soon enough.
9. Florida- A poor effort vs. Missouri, but defense saves the day yet again.
10. Texas A&M- Impressed by Manziel and Co. despite their two losses. Big game vs. Bama coming up.
Ummmm LSU has 2 loses and has zero shot to be in the championship game...and Alabama will remain #1