Old 11-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #19
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
I don't get the hate for Mike Shanahan just like I never got the hate for Tebow and never got the hate for Jake Plummer. All those 3 have done for this franchise is win playoff games (and in Shanny's case 2 SBs including that 98 team I would put up against any in league history). Was it time for Shanahan to go when he did, yeah, but I don't hold any ounce of hate for him and what he did for the Broncos.

I got the hate for Orton - though once he stopped starting and now he's gone the hate just didn't have depth to it, and I understand the hate for Cutler with the way he left, even if it wasn't his fault, he still shat on the fans on the way out the door.
Shanahan voluntarily took the Oakland Raider HC job. His job description under Al Davis was to beat the crap out of the Broncos. Isn't that a good enough reason to at least dislike Shanahan?

Shanahan was brought into the NFL by Reeves as one of his earliest hires, promoted through the ranks from WR coach to Offensive Coordinator, then Shanahan defects to the Raiders.

That's kind of disgusting. The Raiders. Shanahan voluntarily takes the HC job under Al Davis where his job description is to beat the team that brought him into the NFL. One of the most bitter rivalries in the NFL, and Shanahan jumps ship to the rival from the team that brought him into the NFL.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote