View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #783
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
Last I checked the Packers drafted Rogers and he sat behind Farve for a couple of years. I'm pretty sure the Broncos drafted a QB high in the draft last year to sit behind Manning for a couple of years.

Please like you wouldn't dig up Al Davis' skeleton for a chance to rent Peyton Manning for a couple of years. Once again, Denver's FO is employing a strategy of both drafting and developing players and acquiring the best available talent via free-agency. They got tired of being mediocre and made a move to improve the franchise. And what's funny, is Oakland hasn't even been good enough to make the move to contender from mediocre the past 10 years because they've been so ****ing bad.

8-8, 8-8, 5-11, 5-11, 4-12, 2-14, 5-11, 4-12. At least Bronco fans acknowledged that they sucked during the end of the McDaniel's era. At least Chef fans acknowledge how badly their franchise has sucked. Raider fan is seriously too collectively stupid to fully comprehend how bad their franchise has been the past decade.

Raiders fans collectively stupid!? I will forgive your ignorance once.

Back to Peyton. Most of you are collectively dancing around the question I posted. Elway did not sign Peyton to feel good and for hope but to win now. To win the SB and anything short of that is an epic fail because Denver only has a 2-3 year window with Peyton. After that, the Broncos don't have **** and fall from Denver Peytons to Denver Broncos.