Thread: The Chiefs suck
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #1706
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I think if KFC played either the worst team in football ever or the best college team they would drive on them all day have epic stats but the turnovers would make it a blowout.

How do you get strip sacked in the endzone, then the next drive throw a pick 6? then late in the game after scoring your 1st TD and getting a stop muff the punt?

LUTZ is how.

The best part is that Hunt won't do anything during the season, it is not like there is anyone on the staff that can take over from Romeo mid season so they have to watch this abomination for the rest of the year then hope they can find a decent HC and GM that will come there and then hope they hit on the draft!

That is a lot of hoping, and plus there is all those growing pains in order to break in a rookie QB! kFc will suck for a long time to come.
I don't expect Hunt to do anything in season. If he did, Zorn would probably be the interim HC. I fully expect Pioli to be fired on December 31st and a new GM to come in sometime in January.

As for rookie QB's, the learning curve is no longer 3 years because young QB's are being better prepared for NFL offense's. As of last week, rookie QB's from this class were an even 31-31 and the top 3 QB's have looked really good thus far.

As for the 2013 QB class, I would take these prospects over a lot of draft classes in recent years with the exception of the 2012 class.

A rookie QB is very dependent on where he goes, how set up the team is around him and who the HC is. Case and point, Ryan Tannehill. He's done a great job because of coaching and a defense that has his back. Miami is a wild card team right now. Great coaching by Philbin down there.

Last edited by FearLanier; 11-02-2012 at 12:46 PM..