View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #16
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
It doesn't. Brooking actually knows what he's doing at MLB. All the athleticism in the world won't make DJ smart enough to play Mike.
I see someone else is without a woody for dumb ass..

I will trust JDR to find the best place for him considering he has not set foot on the field in the current configuration we have..

Most likely that will be the sidelines or bench unless someone is injured..

Elway and Fox have made it plain with all the folks they have brought in the regard leadership and intelligence more than just being an athlete.. Pretty sure he will be gone after this year if the kiddies continue to grow the way they have so far..

The only way to get that experience is on the field WHICH I will repeat is something DJ does not have with this Defense.. Why try and teach him when the other guys have been doing a damned fine job the past few games.. We got gashed in NE and I doubt seriously that DJ would have made any difference in that game.. it was all new super fast no huddle and it caught us all off guard..

the bungals will be out next test for this run defense.. if we can shut them down then there is hope he rides the pine..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote